- Company name in Cannabis Village Title
- Free Business Membership with the Association of Cannabis Professionals
- Large logo Displayed prominently on:
- Banner on Sun Stage
- Step and Repeat
- Cannabis Village Swag – Posters, banners, t-shirts
- All Cannabis Village Promotional Material including radio, television, and online content
- Listed in all outside promotions by ACP and EarthWorks
- Title Banner on Cannabis Village Website
- Banner Logo and Company Name on all Cannabis Village Promotional Material
- Additional promotions by MC and speakers on the Sun Stage
- 10 Tickets to the VIP Area
- Table in the VIP Area
- Listing in EarthFair Program Guide* and Website
- Priority placement for 2 - 10 X 10 booths
- 2 - 10' X 10' canopied top (8' high at sides, about 10' high in center)
- 2 - 8' X 30" tables
- A tablecloth, two chairs for each table
- Name sign (6 high" x 28" wide)
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
When fully executed, this document will establish an agreement between the Association of Cannabis Professionals, referred to as “ACP” and the sponsoring business or organization referred to as the “The Sponsor” in support of the 2018 Cannabis Village at Earthday event.
The Sponsor agrees to pay the ACP as indicated above.
In consideration of the payment detailed above, The Sponsor shall receive appropriate acknowledgement as a sponsor of the 2018 Cannabis Village at Earthday at the level indicated. Sponsorship recognition and opportunities include but may not be limited to those items outline above.
The final decision regarding placement and/or juxtaposition of sponsor(s) logo shall rest with ACP.
When future Association of Cannabis events are scheduled, The Sponsor shall have the right of first refusal on continuing its sponsorship of this event.
It is understood and agreed that the entire agreement between ACP and
The Sponsor is contained herein and that this document supersedes all previous written and oral agreements, and negotiations relating to the event sponsorship herein detailed. Any modification of this document shall be made in writing. The agreement is to be construed under the laws of the state of California.
If this document correctly states your understanding of our agreement, please sign and date, and return to the Association of Cannabis Professionals. A fully executed copy will be returned to you for your records.